sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2007

Letter For You


I wrote this letter especially for you
To show you what my feelings are going through.
Never shall I kiss someone else's lips,
Not having you around feels like a solar eclipse.

You know, you are unbelievably beautiful,
Not having met you earlier makes me feel like a fool
Words cannot express
What it makes me feel when I see you in distress.

You know, you mean so much to me...
I never knew this could be.
I anxiously await our time ahead,
Not being together, my heart feels dead

I hope you can put this friendship to use.
To surprise you I do not need any excuse.
Until soon, when we meet again...
Until then, my love is flowing like water
Through a broken dam...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

One brave heart gave an answer.


Há tanta coisa que queríamos ter na palma da mão...
Não é?



Heretic, Tua Erecta