sábado, 16 de janeiro de 2010

You're not Sorry

.
.
All this time I was wasting,
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances everytime,
And all you do is let me down.
And it's taking me this long baby but I figured you out.
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,
But not this time around.

You don't have to call
anymore
I wont pick up the phone.
This is the last straw,
Don't wanna hurt anymore.
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby like I did before.
You're not sorry.
.


3 comentários:

Ana C. disse...

Força nisso, sabes que estamos todas do teu lado, nao sofras mais por quem nao merece!
5a feira na festa eu apresento-te uns gajos bons e esqueces logo quem nós sabemos ;)

Mateus disse...

perdi um episodio, parece-me.
tenho de te ligar para me contares (conta eu ja tar a ligar enquanto leio isto?)
de qualquer forma, força. mereces o melhor.

Lena disse...

Gosto da traduçao, também posso aplica-la a mim lool
Vamos dar o nosso melhor em ser felizes sim?
My best friend :*