quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2010

Rainbow Eyes

. .
.
Wake me up, touch my lips,
Stand by my side, quiet.
Soft and smooth, whisper sweet nothings,
make me believe that i'm still dreaming...

A dream within a day dream
A smile that got me smiling.

Then I look into your eyes
and I get a real surprise,
the shine that you reflect
is more than I could desire.

What have I been missing for so long?

looking into your rainbow eyes,
I get all sorts of feelings,
Each one with their own meaning.
Green Grey Blue or Brown,
Love Caring Hoping and Willing.

Having just one wish,
I'd wish to have your rainbow eyes
shining upon me for all the time.

Cause your sweet rainbow eyes
That caused me such surprise,
make me shiver like a young girl
who's never been in love.

Hold me close, Keep me near,
let's catch up all the missing years.
Love me tenderly, dont hold back,
Cause all I give, Is everything I have.

i'll keep your loving rainbow eyes,
Your caring rainbow eyes,
your hoping rainbow eyes,
Such willing rainbow eyes,
Very very near my heart.


I really like you, my rainbow eye'd guy*


[Será uma música num futuro próximo]
.

Sem comentários: