quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2009

..And we're left with sweet memories.

.
.
.
It seems like so long ago, and maybe it is. You were so close to me and now you're gone.
How can time pass so easily? I find myself trapped in a dream. A dream that was once real. Something I felt.
But the reality is long gone, now nothing's left but a dream, a dream....a memory.
But...memories fade. Yet you dont.
You stay strong in my mind, even if I try to forget, to let go.
But there's no "forget" about you.
Only a fainted hope of someday.
My sweet reality now is nothing more than a memory i got deep in my dreams.
Why, oh why can't I let go?
Why can't I smile and move on?

How can I be so much in love?


I don't get you, and yet I don't think I ever will. But it's ok as long as you're here. I keep telling lies to myself and to others, trying to convince myself that you're gone. But each day get's harder, and each day I want you more.

But there is no more.
And we're left with sweet memories.
.
.

1 comentário:

Katy disse...

Life's a bitch ne?
tal como tu dizes: "Back to square one".