quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

Harlequin

.
.
My Name?

What is a name to one such as myself?

I am the Harlequin,
the Actor,
the Jack-of-all-Trades.

My faces change with each touch of the winds breath,
and each may last no longer than nighttime shadows,
yet they all shall hold true to the gaze
of they who see them.

I am complete in each role -
My manner; unquestionable.
My stance; perfect.
My drive; unshakeable.

But!

I ask you please to note one thing.

Whilst I may change costumes,
personalities,
faces,
thoughts,
with the speed of an idiots daydream -
consider that beneath it all
the drummer plays only one beat.

So have no fear that I am not what I seem,
for I admit freely to the fate I have decided for myself.

I was, am, and shall continue to be; myself.



For now, at least.
.
.

Sem comentários: