quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2007

I Like You

Another day in your arms...each time the feeling get's stronger... You make me feel safe, you make me feel good.... You make me happy, that's the truth...
When i close my eyes i can only imagine you... You have captured my mind...my heart and my soul...
When im around you, i believe i can be a better person...Just because you're there, right by my side, holding me tight, giving me all the care that i need.
Yeah i need you... I need to hear your voice that makes me calm...
I need to see your eyes that make me smile...
I need to touch your hair and feel your skin...
I need you by my side, and i always will...

All of this just because of a thing...
Just because of three words that mess my world around, turn lifes upside down, three words that i dedicate to you, and you may believe, cause they are true...

The words are:
I Like You.

2 comentários:

Divinius disse...

Acordei agora mesmo e vim te deixar um abracinho!)))

João disse...

We all need someone by our side... some do...some don't... And just because of those 3 words...