terça-feira, 4 de setembro de 2007

The Way my heart Is

Confusion sends me away.... to a place where im all alone... where i can think... where i can truly decide which way to take....
The way of your heart, putting myself at risk...
The way of my mind, letting my heart feel this empty... and this desire comming into my vains... the desire of having you in my arms.... the desire of never letting you go...
The way i do this things, i allways get hurt. Either by my heart, or my soul...
How i want to ripe it away, send it to trash, just body here, no soul, no feelings.....no hurt, no pain...
No pain of love, no pain of hurt...no pain of nothing.
Just bones...a body...
A lonely ghost burning down flames...
Flames of a love, flames of a kinda better friendship....
What am i saying, i make no sense. No one can understand this. It's so...confused. Just as my mind is.
I'm afraid....to love again...to be hurt again....to come near someone...
To feel the pain that i felt a few weeks ago. The pain that carved into my heart like a burning flame on a sword.
I dont wanna have my heart riped off like if it was just a piece of flesh...
If you wanna take it...promisse me you'll never send it away, you'll never break it, like someone did before...
'Cause i cant handle such pain...again and again.... The feeling that you dont know someone after spending so many time knowing them....its the worst feeling you can even feel.
So im like this....writing on an online blog, where maybe 3 or 4 people actually read it...
And im trying to show a little bit of how my heart is....

...And as you can see...it's pretty a mess.
.

Sem comentários: